What if Mrs. Everdeen had an afair with Mr. Mellark, and Prim is actually Peeta’s half-sister? And that’s why he (Mr. Mellark) was going to keep her stomach full? And that’s why Mrs. Mellark hates Katniss so much. And Mrs. Everdeen never told her husband the truth, and that’s why she get so depressed after he died. And that’s why she keeps running away.
I think you just broke Suzanne Collins.
I think you just broke the fandom
Good. First the fandom. Then the world.
That kind of make sence, ‘cause that’s why Prim is blond and doesn’t have the miner-look like Katniss and Gale. OMG
This is my blog. Well, I say blog.
I say, my companions are looking better day by day. Clara's not got anything on you.
Anyways, carry on. Have a nice life.
Oh, yes. This thing? It's the TARDIS. zeldalise made that.
what I really love about Eurovision is that you can put the prefix “euro-” before every kind of word you can imagine and magically it becomes Eurovision related.
does the thing in the left count as an eurolampshade?
In your Eurodreams. Or maybe in Valentina’s.
All of the Europals and the Eurohumour, I Eurolove it.
Youtuber 1981TimeLord made an epic extended version of the War Doctor’s regeneration sequence.
OH MY GOD.
really don’t know how much I needed this until just now
character creation always goes pretty smoothly until
To celebrate the christmas season and my 1100 Followers I’ve decided to do a small Promo Contest / Promo Giveaway (because I have no money to buy stuff and ship it worldwide Q.Q).
- It would be cool when you follow me but you don’t have to
- Reblogs and Likes count
- Just ONE reblog and like for every person
- I will use a random number generator to pick the winners
- this will end on December 5th 2013 at 11pm (GTM 1+)
What I will do
- There will be 5 Winners
- I will put a Promo Updatebox on my blog until New Years day with the name and the url to the blogs
- I will do a Banner promo and post/reblog that two times
- One of the five winners will also get a free to pick gif set but it has to be from the hobbit, the almighty johnsons (season 3), being human (season 1-3) or Spooks Season 8.
I will do that giveaway no matter how many notes it gets. Good luck, have a great christmas season and Mukhuh Mahal bakhuz murukhzu
surprise your friends at rock paper scissors by throwing a punch instead
what do you call it when batman skips church?
"Any actor worth his salt has a responsibility to reinvent himself from part to part."― Matt Smith
There’s a guy in a town VERY near mine that’s walking around at midnight dressed as a clown breaking into people’s houses DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A HORROR MOVIE TO YOU BECAUSE IT DOES TO ME
SOMEONE GOT A PICTURE OF HIM AND I’M FUCKING HORRIFIED
no you see sir i’d like to ship this to the supernatural writers……………..yes i know it’s an actual human heart and a jar of tears they’re mine………………………..no it’s cool they’ve already killed me i am dead fucking dead on the inside they fucking murdered me so i just decided to send them the remains…………….what do you mean you don’t ship internal organs
dying my hair green because life is meaningless and I might as well look like yoda
My mother says I look like a christmas tree
Merry Christmas mother fuckers.
this is beautiful and i want to hug you.
GUys PlEaSE ItS LIteRAllY JuST Me WItH ChRIStmAs BoBBles In mY HAiR
THIS CUTIE PATOOTIE DYLAN EVERETT
WHO PLAYED THIS CUTIE
IS BORN ON THE SAME DAY
AS DEAN FUCKING WINCHESTER
YOU WANNA KNOW THE AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 1979 AND 1995???
The casting on this show is phenomenal. You might say it’s supernatural.
|Song: Courtyard Apocalypse|
|Artist: Alexandre Desplat|
|Album: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2|
|Played: 8,303 times.|
A very rare song, in that it needs no words to get across the emotion it’s trying to convey. It moves under your skin and settles into your bones, and if you close your eyes, you can remember the scene it plays to as clearly as though you’re actually watching the film.
If the Battle of Hogwarts were a symphony, Courtyard Apocalypse would be its conductor.
Check out the awesome prizes we have up for grabs in our huge SuperWhoLock themed giveaway! One lucky winner will receive:
- SuperWho(Potter!) necklace from Jordan Dené
- SuperWhoLock t-shirt from TheInklingsReserve
- TARDIS headphones from TheNird
- Doctor Who bow tie from Speicher Tie Company
- Team Free Will keychain from GeekTags
- Castiel necklace from Fabricate
- Sherlock stickers from DancingBandGeek
- Sherlock postcards from BlackOutArt
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 31st December 2013!
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out some of the awesome shops that are involved! If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!